- July 6th draft minutes 15 Jul 21
- Approved minutes May 2021 15 Jul 21
- Standing Orders 08 Jul 21
- Agenda 30 Jun 21
- Application reference 21/00784/FUL at Glebe Farm, Kings Ripton 25 May 21
News and Events
Category Archives: News
Kings Ripton Parish Council
Chairman: Mr Paul Bassitt
Parish Clerk: Mrs Irene Healiss
Address: 5 Blenheim Road, Ramsey, PE261AL
NOTICE OF MEETING: Full Council
DATE: Tuesday 6th July 2021
VENUE: Village hall, School Lane, Kings Ripton, PE28 2NL
Following the lifting of restrictions allowing Councils to meet virtually, this meeting will take place at Kings Ripton village hall.
Please read the following instructions carefully: –
- do not attend if you are currently experiencing Covid symptoms or should be self-isolating.
- upon arrival attendees will be required to register themselves with Track and Trace via the app, and if this is not possible a manual register will be completed.
- please wear a mask at all times and adhere to the current social distancing regulations- hands, face, space, fresh air.
For members of the public wishing to attend, the Council encourage you to register your place. This will allow for better monitoring room numbers following Covid-19 safety processes. You can either register your place by contacting the Clerk directly (details above) or via the link:
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purposes of considering and resolving the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out below.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and time will be made during the meeting for members of the public to address the Council.
Irene Healiss, Clerk to Kings Ripton Parish Council
30th June 2021
MEMBERS: 5 QUORUM: 3
This section (at the Chairman’s discretion may last up to 15 minutes) is to ask questions of, and make comments, regarding the Parish Council. Questions not answered at this meeting will be answered in writing to the person asking the question or may appear as an agenda item for the next meeting.
0015/06-21 To receive and approve apologies for absence.
0016/06-21 To receive Disclosable Interests Declarations.
Members of the Council are subject to the Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interest) Regulations 2012. All dispensation requests must be made to the Clerk prior to the meeting.
0017/06-21 To approve minutes of the meeting on 4th May 2021.
0018/6-21 Matters arising from minutes of 4th May 2021.
0019/6-21 Matters for information and reports.
- Receive reports from County and District Councillors.
- Presentation by County Broadband representative (15 minutes.)
- Clerk’s laptop and anti-virus – update Cllr P Rayner.
- Costings for standardised Councillor Email addresses – update Cllr P Rayner.
- Website accessibility– quote offered by external company to meet compliance requirement.
- Policies update- Clerk.
0020/6-21 Village Matters
- Defibrillator update – additional account set up by the Clerk.
- A141 progression- any updates.
- ‘We Out Here’- meeting attended by Cllr R Rayner.
- LHI application, SID support team and newly located MVAS – update.
- Bury brook footbridge completion– any updates.
- Litter picking and road sweeping – Great British Spring Clean update.
- Traffic and security concerns within the village.
- Any updates.
- APPLICATION REF – 21/00784/FUL. Proposed grain store at land at Glebe Farm, School Lane Kings Ripton. Comments to be received by 4th June 2021. No formal extension to comments for meeting date offered.
(s150, s111 LGA 1972)
- To approve accounts for payment.
- To approve the Clerk’s expenditure.
- Monthly bank reconciliations – May and June.
- To approve 9 hours O/T.
- PC Contribution to printer costs.
Payments for June 2021
|Clerks Salary||S/O on 24/6/21||£115.20|
|Clerk Salary||BACS 28/6/21||£38.40||(O/T outstanding)|
|HMRC||S/O on 24/6/21||£28.80|
|HMRC||BACS 28/6/21||£9.60||(O/T outstanding)|
|Zen Internet||D/D on 14/6/21||£71.86||Annual Charge (sub-domain)|
|Clerks expenses||S/O on 24/6/21||£10.00||Home working|
|Unity Bank||D/D on 30/6/21||£18||Charges|
Payments for July 2021
|Clerks Salary||S/O on 22/7/21||£115.20|
|HMRC||S/O on 22/7/21||£28.80|
|Clerks expenses||S/O on 22/7/21||£10||Home working|
|M.A.M||BACS (April, May June) 8/7/21||£150.00||Parish Maintenance|
|Bean Bookkeeping||BACS 8/7/21||£65||Internal Audit FY20/21|
0024/6-21 Matters as agenda items for future consideration (decisions cannot be made under this item)
Received regarding possible maintenance assistance towards the churchyard.
0026/6-21 The following item is to be held as a closed meeting due to personal information.
Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 S1(2).
- Staffing matters – Clerks employment contract.
To agree the date of the next Parish Council meeting.
The Bury brook footbridge in the village has been renewed by the bridges team at Cambridgshire County Council. Here are some photos of the work in action!
The Great British Spring Clean will be held in Kings Ripton on the 29th and 30th May 2021, with attention being given to the streams along the brook.
If you wish to participate please contact the Clerk for further information:-