- Draft Minutes – 17th May 2022 04 Jul 22
- HAVE YOUR SAY on travel in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough 15 Jun 22
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY) 26 May 22
- 2021/22 Annual Governance and Accountability Return 26 May 22
- Annual Parish Council Meeting – 17th May 2022 06 May 22
News and Events
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Kings Ripton Parish Council Meeting
A meeting of Kings Ripton Parish Council was held at Kings Ripton Village Hall, School lane, Kings Ripton, PE28 2NL on Tuesday 18 March at 7pm.
CO-OPTING OF NEW PARISH COUNCILLOR
Mr Matthew Podbury signed the Acceptance of Office, witnessed by the Clerk before the meeting was opened.
Present: Councillors Ros Townsend (Chairman), Brian Petre, Philip Rayner, Rebecca Rayner, Matthew Podbury, County Councillor Michael Tew and several members of the public. Continue reading