- Application reference 21/00784/FUL at Glebe Farm, Kings Ripton 25 May 21
- Certificate of exemption, annual governance statement, accounting statements and annual internal audit 2020-21 20 May 21
- Notice of public rights and publication of annual governance and accountability return (exempt authority) 2020-2021 20 May 21
- Bury Brook Footbridge 20 May 21
- Draft minutes for 4th May 2021 meeting and annual parish meeting 19 May 21
News and Events
Category Archives: Planning Applications
Parish Council Comment: Kings Ripton Parish Council have reviewed the application and have no objections to the proposed development and recommend approval.
Parish Council Comment: The application for conversion creates a small dwelling whether used for the applicants’ family or other uses. The Kings Ripton Parish Council have no objection to the conversion of the building, which could enhance the future use of the barn. Considering the proposed additional occupation, there are safety concerns regarding the access onto the Ramsey Road which has fast commuting traffic. Measures to reduce the risk of the traffic and visibility should be considered.
The PC would like confirmation that the proposed conversion is for family use only as described and NOT for permanent let.