- NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY) 21 Jun 23
- 2022/23 Annual Governance and Accountability Return 21 Jun 23
- Parish Council Meeting – 14th June 2023 09 Jun 23
- Tuesday 31st January – Parish Council Meeting 26 Jan 23
- Tuesday 8th November 2022 02 Nov 22
News and Events
Category Archives: Planning Applications
Parish Council Comment: Kings Ripton Parish Council have reviewed the application and have no objections to the proposed development and recommend approval. Please note: Councillors P & R Rayner abstained from the vote due to vested interest.
Parish Council Comment: Kings Ripton Parish Council have reviewed the application and have no objections to the proposed development and recommend approval.
Parish Council Comment: The application for conversion creates a small dwelling whether used for the applicants’ family or other uses. The Kings Ripton Parish Council have no objection to the conversion of the building, which could enhance the future use of the barn. Considering the proposed additional occupation, there are safety concerns regarding the access onto the Ramsey Road which has fast commuting traffic. Measures to reduce the risk of the traffic and visibility should be considered.
The PC would like confirmation that the proposed conversion is for family use only as described and NOT for permanent let.