News and Events
Daily Archives: 01 Sep 21
Kings Ripton Parish Council
Chairman: Mr Paul Bassitt
Parish Clerk: Mrs Irene Healiss
Address: 5 Blenheim Road, Ramsey, PE261AL
NOTICE OF MEETING: Full Council
DATE: Tuesday 7th September 2021
VENUE: Village hall, School Lane, Kings Ripton, PE28 2NL
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purposes of considering and resolving the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out below.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and time will be made during the meeting for members of the public to address the Council.
Irene Healiss, Clerk to Kings Ripton Parish Council
1st September 2021
MEMBERS: 5 QUORUM: 3
0027/09-21 To receive and approve apologies for absence.
0028/09-21 To receive Disclosable Interests Declarations.
Members of the Council are subject to the Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interest) Regulations 2012. All dispensation requests must be made to the Clerk prior to the meeting.
0029/09-21 To approve minutes of the meeting on 6th July 2021.
0030/9-21 Matters arising from minutes of 6th July 2021.
Close of meeting
0031/9-21 Public Participation
This section (at the Chairman’s discretion may last up to 15 minutes) is to ask questions of, and make comments, regarding the Parish Council. Questions not answered at this meeting will be answered in writing to the person asking the question or may appear as an agenda item for the next meeting.
Re-opening of meeting
0032/9-21 Matters for information and reports.
- Receive reports from County and District Councillors.
- Clerk’s laptop and anti-virus – update Cllr P Bassitt.
- Standardised Councillor Email addresses – update Cllr P Bassitt.
- Website accessibility compliance requirement – update.
- ‘Clerk and Councils Direct’ subscription renewal.
- Policies update- Clerk.
0033/9-21 Village Matters
- A141 progression- any updates.
- Recent August event ‘We Out Here’ – feedback.
- ‘Mistress Mary’ event 17-18th July 2021 – Cllr R Rayner.
- ‘Love Jam’ campout at Grange Farm 9-13th September.
- Local kennels – Cllr R Rayner.
- LHI application, SID support team and newly located MVAS – update.
- Litter picking and road sweeping.
- Village traffic, road closures and security concerns including:-
Temporary prohibition of through traffic order (2021/829) between 13/9/21-12/3/23
- Any updates.
- APPLICATION REF – 21/00784/FUL. Proposed grain store at land at Glebe Farm, School Lane, Kings Ripton. Permitted on 28/7/21.
(s150, s111 LGA 1972)
- To approve accounts for payment.
- To approve the Clerk’s expenditure.
- Monthly bank reconciliations – July and August.
- VAT claim completed.
- To approve 8 hours O/T.
Payments for August 2021
|Clerks Salary||S/O on 18/8/21||£201.60|
|HMRC||S/O on 18/8/21||£50.40|
|Zen Internet||D/D on 14/8/21||£71.86||Website|
|Clerks expenses||S/O on 24/8/21||£10.00||Home working|
Payments for September 2021
|Clerks Salary||S/O on 22/9/21||£115.20|
|HMRC||S/O on 22/9/21||£28.80|
|Clerks expenses||S/O on 22/9/21||£7.50||Home working|
|Parish councils website||BACS 8/9/21||£249.60||Website accessibility compliance|
|The Community Heartbeat Trust||BACS 8/9/21||162.00||Annual support cost|
|Kings Ripton Village Hall||BACS 8/9/21||£750.00||S137 grant|
0037/9-21 Matters as agenda items for future consideration (decisions cannot be made under this item)
- Memorial bench in the village.
- Resident complaint received regarding the ‘We Out Here’ festival.
- Traffic management course – road closure training.
To agree the date of the next Parish Council meeting.