- Adopted co-option and privacy policies and approved Scheme and Scope of Delegated Powers document. 19 Jan 22
- Draft minutes of the meeting held on 11th January 2022 19 Jan 22
- Approved Minutes from meeting of 9/11/21 17 Jan 22
- Agenda for Kings Ripton Parish Council to be held on 11/1/22 at 7pm in the village hall. 05 Jan 22
- Floodmobile event and Household Support scheme 15 Dec 21
News and Events
Daily Archives: 15 Dec 21
A floodmobile event will take place in Godmanchester, at Town Hall, 1 Post Street, Godmanchester PE29 2NB, on Saturday 29th January from 10 am to 3pm.
A roadshow of events are being hosted by the Ox-Cam PFR Pathfinder Project, in partnership with Cambridgeshire County Council, which are designed to help households and businesses located in areas that have previously seen flooding, receive expert advice onboard a special ‘Floodmobile’ – an interactive demonstration vehicle which provides examples of over 50 practical measures of flood resilience.
The Household Support Fund, funded by the Department of Work and Pensions, has been created to help people experiencing immediate financial hardship to pay for food, household energy or other essential items. The scheme will run until 31st March 2022.
A number of local trusted partners are also signed up to issue Household Support Fund direct awards to those they support. If you would like to find out more about this or are interested in signing up to make direct awards, please email email@example.com .
Further information on the fund can be found below.
Support is offered in two ways:
- Support with food, household energy and other essentials for individuals and families
- Direct food voucher scheme
The Household Support Fund is now available to apply for online. For more information or to access the form directly please follow the link below.
Household Support Fund – Peterborough City Council
Household Support Fund – Cambridgeshire County Council
You can find further details on the Fund below:
New Household Support Fund – Peterborough City Council
Committee agree new Household Support Fund which will help those in need this winter – Cambridgeshire County Council