- Draft Minutes – 17th May 2022 04 Jul 22
- HAVE YOUR SAY on travel in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough 15 Jun 22
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY) 26 May 22
- 2021/22 Annual Governance and Accountability Return 26 May 22
- Annual Parish Council Meeting – 17th May 2022 06 May 22
News and Events
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Kings Ripton Parish Council Meeting M2
A meeting of Kings Ripton Parish Council was held at Kings Ripton Village hall, School Lane, kings Ripton, PE28 2NL on Tuesday 15 July at 7pm.
Present: Councillors Ros Townsend (Chair), Brian Petre, Philip Rayner, Rebecca Rayner, County Councillor Michael Tew, District Councillor Robin Howe and 3 members of the public.
A Meeting of Kings Ripton Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 23 September 2014 at 7.00pm at Kings Ripton Village Hall. School Lane, Kings Ripton, PE28 2NL.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out hereunder.
The meeting is open to members of the public (to include the press) unless stated otherwise in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960.
Carol Bilverstone – Parish Clerk (Relief) to Kings Ripton Parish Council
17 September 2014
Click below to see full agenda.