There are free places to families of school aged children on the DfE funded Holiday Activities and Food Programmes this Christmas. Whilst it is recognised that Covid levels are concerning people, there are huge well-being benefits for children attending the programme which will operate within all safety requirements. There are also food hampers being offered to all families who book places at a participating holiday scheme or family experience this Christmas, which is an additional initiative in recognition of the food poverty families may be experiencing.
- Adopted co-option and privacy policies and approved Scheme and Scope of Delegated Powers document. 19 Jan 22
- Draft minutes of the meeting held on 11th January 2022 19 Jan 22
- Approved Minutes from meeting of 9/11/21 17 Jan 22
- Agenda for Kings Ripton Parish Council to be held on 11/1/22 at 7pm in the village hall. 05 Jan 22
- Floodmobile event and Household Support scheme 15 Dec 21
News and Events